Effective May 1, 2020
It is Islander East Resort’s purpose to maintain a safe family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of our guests.
The following Rules and Policies have been adopted to help improve the safety and enjoyment of all our guests, residents and employees during your vacation visit.
COVID-19 Statement: The Islander East Resort has implemented recommended precautions and enhanced cleaning protocols, but does not represent maintaining a germ free facility. Each visitor is encouraged to take personal responsibility and precautions recommended by the CDC and other health officials, including maintaining social distancing, washing hands frequently and using face coverings. Each visitor assumes
responsibility for their own health and safety while staying at Islander East.
Islander East Rules and Policies:
1. No one under the age of 25 is allowed to rent a unit. We do not allow Party rentals of any kind including, Prom, Homecoming or Spring Break gatherings. You may not rent on behalf of a group not meeting the minimum age requirement. Any reservation discovered that was made using false or misleading information will be subject to immediate termination with loss of all monies paid.
2. All guests occupying a unit must be registered at the time of check-in. There are limits to the number of people allowed in a room.
3. Occupancy Limits – please note that a Child is counted as an occupant:
a. Efficiency: No more than two (2) occupants per unit, unless the unit is specifically designated to accommodate three (3) or four (4),
b. One bedroom: No more than four (4) occupants per single unit,
c. Two bedroom: No more than six (6) occupants per unit,
d. Three Bedroom: No more than eight (8) occupants per unit.
Occupancy of a unit for purposes of these Rules shall mean occupancy during any period of time.
4. Allowing additional Friends or Guests in your rental unit or on the property is strictly prohibited. Subletting of any room is prohibited. Violation of this policy may result in a charge up to $100 per guest per day.
5. Reservations and Payment Methods: Advance reservations are required with 50% of the total stay due at the time of booking. Payment in Full must be made prior to your arrival and is due 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Payment is accepted using VISA, MasterCard, or Discover cards, and can be made on-line or by calling Islander East directly. CASH or CHECKS are not accepted.
6. Check-In/Check-Out:Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. on date of arrival and check-out time is at 10:00 a.m. on the date of your departure. If it is not possible to check-in by time stated above, please call our office and we will attempt to assist you in making other arrangements. Late check outs will be assessed an additional fee. Due to the need to provide amble cleaning time, no early check-ins will be permitted.
7. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are required 72 hours (3-days) prior to the arrival date and are subject to a $75 cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 72 hours in advance will forfeit the entire payment.
8. No pets are allowed on the property or in a unit by a rental guest. Violations are subject to immediate termination of the rental agreement with loss of all monies and deposits paid. In addition, the renter is responsible for all damage and additional cleaning fees.
9. The swimming pool, tennis court, BBQ pits – picnic areas and other amenities are reserved exclusively for registered guests and the owners of the Islander East. Management reserves the right to monitor and regulate the use and occupancy of these facilities.
10. Hours and availability of all amenities are determined by Management and may vary.
11. NO REFUNDS and NO PRORATIONS are provided for early departures, bad weather, construction noise or for appliance, air conditioner, electronic or internet failures.
12. No Smoking: Islander East condos are all non-smoking units. Smoking in a unit or on a balcony will result in a $50 fine per occurrence and additional cleaning fees.
13. Keys / Parking Permits: A maximum of two sets of keys and two parking permits will be issued to you at check-in. Lost Keys will result in a $25 replacement cost.
14. Internet connectivity is not available in every unit, but there is a free wi-fi network available in the Lobby area.
15. Condominium Interiors: All units are climate controlled, and windows and doors must remain closed. A/C temperatures should not be set below 70 degrees. Every effort has been made to provide accurate descriptions of each unit; however, Islander East is not responsible for changes the homeowner makes in furnishings, bedding, and equipment. Renters are not permitted to rearrange furniture, reset codes, or rewire or relocate electronic equipment. The kitchenettes are equipped for the number of people the unit accommodates.
16. Telephones: Some units have telephones and local calls or toll free 800 calls are permitted. Please use your personal cell phone for all other calls, otherwise you will be charged for the call.